Who we are
|Priority Two's mission is to strengthen individuals' job search skills and focus by:
- Providing job search training and coaching for job transition, career focus and individual development.
- Developing individuals' understanding of God-given career and vocational gifts, talents, skills and abilities.
- Instilling career management skills, relationship development concepts and positive attitudes.
- Engaging employment seekers to employ activities that find and retain lifelong employment.
- Providing employment seekers an environment where they see their individual qualities as valued and unique and transform that into a clear, focused and concise message that uncovers opportunities and delivers results within the marketplace.
- Encouraging companies and organizations to look toward Priority Two participants and alumni when seeking highly qualified individuals to fill opportunities within their workplace.
Priority Two's Goals are to:
- Develop, deliver and maintain job search programs that center on each individual as a valued resource able to produce stellar results.
- Develop, deliver and maintain additional courses, modules, events and programs as deemed appropriate for all aspects of job search and employment retention.
- Look towards a God centered relationship as Priority One and look to relationships with others as Priority Two.
- Focus on career goals that are compatible with individual God-given gifts, strengths, abilities and interests.
- Encourage participants to network with individuals who can help to enrich job seeker's experiences and opportunities.
- Provide direction to supports that address emotional issues and confusion that sometimes accompany job transition and unemployment.
- Provide a forum for communicating potential opportunities within organizations.
- Provide a process for participants to identify potential workplace opportunities and methods to follow-up on those opportunities.
Richard P. Horn
Board of Trustees
Edward Smith, Chair
Gregg Daily, Secretary
Rod Stoll, Treasurer