Finding Your Gifts (FYG) Workshop is a 3-week sequential
introductory level workshop covering how and why you work. This workshop has no prerequisites. Currently this program schedules three Tuesday evening cycles per year 7:00 - 9:30 p.m. You may register for the next FYG cycle at email@example.com. The $50 fee can be paid upfront or through a payment plan.
Finding Your Gifts – Finding the job that is right for you.
This three-week module is designed to identify your life long gifts defining why and how you do things. This is identical to the Finding Your Gifts standalone workshop.
Defining Your Career Goals – What have you done and what you want to do.
This module contains two core sessions and an optional third transitioning session designed to identify career accomplishments incorporating your gifts and define your job focus.
The Career Marketing Workshop (CMW) is a 10-week
sequential intermediate level workshop, starting with FYG and continuing for an additional seven weeks. It covers detailed marketing issues and plans for a job search. This program schedules three Tuesday evening cycles per year from 7:00 - 9:30 p.m. The CMW prerequisite is completion of the Skills program or prior approval for outplacement services or related experience/training. You can register/obtain prerequisite approval at firstname.lastname@example.org. The $150.00 fee includes the FYG fee.
Career Marketing Workshop Highlights
The Career Marketing Workshop is a challenging ten (10) week program that will improve your job search campaign efforts.
We equip you to:
· Identify your motivational gifts and incorporate them in your job campaign.
· Write achievement statements to identify your benefits and competencies.
· Intensify your focus on job skills marketing objectives.
· Present your unique abilities and accomplishments to the marketplace.
· Improve skills that will give you a decided edge in today’s job market.
Each unit builds on skills and work accomplished from the previous units. Participants must attend each class and complete work assignments prior to classes to receive a certificate of completion. Participants work in small groups with assigned facilitators to provide value and share insights with subjects covered in the workshop. Value received by participants is dependent on the work done and participation with other team members.
Expect trained, motivated and dedicated professionals who volunteer their time and expertise to help you find a job you can love, suited for your future. They also help you deal with the emotional issues and confusion that accompany job transition and unemployment.
Anticipate the following activities:
· Learn market-proven job-search techniques that benefit the job seeker and add value in the next position.
· Define yourself by why and how you do things, not by what you do.
· Focus on career goals that are compatible with your individual God-given gifts, strengths and interests.
· Complete outside-of-class assignments required and needed to enrich your experiences and complete your goals.
· Deal with the emotional issues and confusion that accompany job transition and unemployment.